On behalf of one of our clients, a multinational company, we are seeking a Packaging Developer.
In this role you design and develop new concepts, renovate current packaging formats and execute projects from idea through manufacturing start up by translating the packaging design idea into a final pack format (primary, secondary & tertiary).
What would be your key responsibilities?
- Evaluate packaging materials, equipment and manufacturing processes to ensure safe quality manufacture and at the same time meet the cost targets
- Design new or improve packaging, develop the packaging specifications, as well as maintaining other packaging related systems
- Participate in relevant multi-disciplinary meetings and fulfil the role of technical leader as required for both Innovation and Renovation agendas.
- Build and maintain a great internal and external network to remain informed about the latest packaging science and technology keeping close contact with suppliers, external packaging organizations or institutes as well as cross segment network
- Master/ bachelor’s degree required in Packaging Science, Materials or Industrial Design;
- Minimum of 3 years of job experience in a technical field, ideally closely to packaging related;
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to work in a deadline driven environment with cross- functional teams;
- Experience in facilitation & leading project teams, including external parties;
- Fluent in written and spoken English
This is initially a temporary position for 1 year, extension is certainly possible. The salary indication is between € 3650 and € 3870 per month based on 40 hours per week.
Werkdruk now offers the option to get further information on this vacancy 100% Corona proof by means of a video interview! You won’t have to spend time and money on travel anymore. Plus the environment will love us for it.
plaatsingsdatum: 1 april 2022Alle vacatures