Our client is an international organisation based in the Hoofddorp area. They are currently seeking an International Project Manager with good knowledge of the sign industry (large printing and visual merchandising) from production and marketing perspective.
- Client account management. Together with client manager , you(PM) will determine the exact needs of the client and write the project brief.
- Responsible for the communication with the different teams participating in the process (company management, account manager(s), other project managers, studio-design, production and installation team and possible subcontractors).
- Manage client projects from start to finish:
- Fully understand the project brief
- Translate the brief into a budget proposal, taking into account all the elements of the project
- In case the project order is confirmed, control all the steps from concept to delivery (this could also include the installation setup at the client)
- Keep the project well documented and keep file system up to date.
- Fluent in written, spoken, English and Dutch
- Good knowledge of the sign industry (large printing and visual merchandising)
- Good planning and control skills
- Always up to date (what is new in the market?)
- Innovative and competition alert (are there any new technologies that could differentiate us from the competition?)
- Team player
- Full time available
- Willing to travel when request
Market conform salary and benefits.Alle vacatures