For one of our relations, an international visual communications company in the region Amsterdam, we are looking for an European New Business Manager.
You are accountable for the sourcing, development and conversion of mainland Europe new business opportunities, initially targeting the Benelux region. This includes managing the tender process and ensuring that new clients are brought into the Business in a professional manner.
You will be responsible for supporting the Head of European Operations with determining the new business strategy, and specifically building a client roadmap that delivers new business opportunities which add tangible value to the business. You will be part of the new business budget planning process ensuring that you and the team deliver against the targets that have been set.
- Create, develop and update the new business opportunity pipeline identifying up-coming tenders by value and time-scale. Prioritise the opportunities
- Deliver against a pre-agreed budget and profit number
- Lead the tender process from start to finish, shaping and producing relevant proposal documents within required time-scales and giving time for full review prior to submission
- Work closely with the commercial team to ensure that all opportunities being explored are commercially viable and that all pricing submitted is accurate
- Develop a suite of marketing collateral that can be used as part of the tender and pitch process
- Communicate to all relevant colleagues to ensure we are presenting our brand in a consistent manner
- Be a figurehead for the company for new business activity. Lead by example and show thought leadership
- Set your Key Objectives, including sales stretch targets and focus on delivering full range of the Group product and service portfolio
- Work with the Account team to transition new business in an effective manner
- Build and develop excellent relationships with the production teams to ensure there is a two way flow of information and both teams are working together to deliver for the client
- Keep fully up to date with market insight through networking, actively researching and studying the market and knowledge sharing with peers
- Work with the associated Account Teams to develop, deliver and report on the external facing Annual Development Plan for new business wins
- A sales and business development professional with the ability to source and convert new opportunities
- You must have 5+ years of experience within the print and visual communications sector with a developed network of contacts.
- Confident and competent presenter
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to develop positive relationships
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally
- Team leader with ability to motivate and get the best out of others
- Good organizational skills with ability to prioritise work to meet client and business needs
- Confident approach with client and team
- Commercial outlook
- Good IT literacy, including good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Multi-lingual – fluent in English and Dutch or French
- To be known for ‘making things happen’ through great service.
- A pro-active and ‘can do’ attitude
- We have to ensure we are jargon-free, that our first answer is ‘yes, we’ll make it happen’ and that we make it easy for our clients to understand what we do and how we add value.
- Can look at existing situations and problems in novel ways and come up with creative solutions.
- Is able to get one’s message understood clearly by adopting a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to the audience and the nature of the information.
Salary and benefits are market conform.
If you are interested and like to apply for this job please send your resume and short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.Alle vacatures